Friday, September 28, 2007

A Blog About Not Blogging

I have not been blogging as much recently for a few reasons:

1. I just started my fall semester of my Junior year of college, so I have homework and all that good stuff going on.

2. I've been slightly preoccupied with the craziness going on at work and with the people I call my friends. I'm just kidding, I really do love my friends, some of them just happen to be really whacked out sometimes...but hey, who isn't?

3. I haven't been all that angry lately. I mean, I'm always angry or bitching about something, but I haven't really been the kind of angry that's necessary to be outrageously rude and politically incorrect, and I wouldn't dream of giving all of you anything less than that.

But this last reason brings me to my mini-blog topic. Why is it that we find anger so funny? Is it because we, as a society, are just pissed off at everyone all the time? Why are we so cynical and jaded?

Perhaps it's because we have people lying and saying things like "The Holocaust never happened".

That's the topic of my next blog, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment