Friday, October 26, 2012

How I came to be the luckiest girl in the world

Hi Bloggies!

Just a quick post to show you something. I talk about Brian a lot on this blog, and so because I am a visual person, I wanted you all to have an idea of what he looks like, so that way when I describe all the crap I put him through, you know what the poor guy looks like.

So here he is:

 
 
Isn't he awesome??!!
 
 
This is from our trip to Chicago earlier this year. We had just gotten there after waking up at 3am to catch a 6am flight outta Jax. I was very sleepy, but so excited!! We were in the lobby of the hotel, and Brian grabbed me for a picture to capture the moment of our first big trip together, and since he knows Chicago is my favorite city of all time, he was super excited to be a part of it. I was just thanking my lucky stars that the man next to me is mine and that he loves me so much he bought us a 6-night trip for no other reason than to eat lots of good food and explore the Windy City.
 
I love you my Brian!
 
xo-
Shana
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment