Monday, October 22, 2012

The Times, They Are-a-Changin'

Hi Bloggies!

Just a follow-up to what has changed in my life since I last blogged 4 years ago, I wanted to let you know what's new. Since some of you may have just started reading this, I used to work in a law firm in college and was single when this whole shtick started(try saying that five times fast!). Here's what's happenin' these days:

- I graduated from UNF with a degree in English, FINALLY. Or, as my Mother would say, "Shana, you can only pull off the whole 'I'm finding myself' thing for so long. Get your F#&%ing degree for the love of God."

- I became un-single. I broke up with the boyfriend I had, and met a new and better one. Way better. Like, probably better than I deserve. He is truly amazing. And now he is no longer my boyfriend, he is my fiance! My soon-to-be-hubby!

- I now work for a Magazine. I am their Events and Travel Editor, and I also do their restaurant articles. Yes, I get paid to eat. And travel. If that's not evidence that I have God's direct line, I don't know what is.

- So many more things that are too long and complicated to list. Long story short, I learned a hell of a lot about myself and my place in the world(turns out I am not the most important person EVER) over the last four years.

All will reveal itself in time. We got lots of time to get to know each other. Let's take this slow and see if we're a good fit. If we have chemistry. But I'm just gonna let ya know up front, I make a mean lasagna.


No comments:

Post a Comment